ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information on our users through your submissions to the Services. We may collect the following information:
“Personal Information” refers to information that specifically identifies who you are, such as your name, age, phone number, email, postal address, and information relating to your health. Relievant collects Personal Information submitted via the Services for the purpose of conducting a preliminary assessment of your eligibility for the INTRACEPT clinical study. Your submission of Personal Information via the questionnaire on the Website constitutes your consent to the use and disclose of your Personal Information as described below.
USE OF INFORMATION
The information we collect is used in the following ways:
- to provide and support the Services;
- to conduct a preliminary assessment of your eligibility to participate in the INTRACEPT clinical study;
- to improve the Services;
- for internal business analysis or other business purposes consistent with our mission; and
- to carry out other purposes that are disclosed to you via the Service.
DISCLOSURES AND TRANSFERS OF INFORMATION
We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties as follows:
- We have your permission to make the disclosure;
- If you are found by the Services to be eligible for the INTRACEPT clinical study and are interested in participating in the clinical study, we will, with your consent, share your Personal Information with the INTRACEPT clinical study site that you indicate is closest to your home, which will contact you for further assessments;
- The disclosure is to outside businesses, including without limitation clinical research organizations, to perform certain services for us, such as maintaining our Services and data analysis. These service providers may have offices and may perform services for us outside the country or jurisdiction in which you reside.
We do not seek or knowingly collect any Personal Information about children under 13 years of age. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.
If you are the parent or guardian of a minor child who has provided us with Personal Information, you may contact us using the information below to request it be deleted.